MyspaceDivs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Div Overlays Tutorials for Standard & Music Profiles. A community for Developers & Users to help each other out with Div Overlays in Myspace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MYSPACEDIVS.INFO - PASS IT ON!!

DEECEMBER 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myspacedivs
Admin
myspacedivs

DEECEMBER 2008 Empty
PostSubject: DEECEMBER 2008   DEECEMBER 2008 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:33 pm

-December 31st 2008

Good Bye 2008... & WELCOME 2009!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! =)
Within these first weeks (I hope at least by January 10th) I will Offer Templates with everything done including PSD file, Notepad HTML(All Sections), JPGs & PNGs.
All you need to do is Add your *Photos, *Fonts & *Colors... a simple/easy way out.
You only have to Donate $5 & I will personally Email you the Template you choose & help you out if needed.

*Email me, notifying that you have made a payment for a template, and i will personally Email you the Template.
NOTE: I HAVE NOT RELEASED ANY TEMPLATES YET!

........................................................................................
-December 26 2008

Another tiny update on F.A.Q. Section, and also in Music (Regular under Top Ads) Tutorials... I did not notice in my Tutorials I had an old code inside of it...
Those of you who noticed their Profile not Centered (Looking 10px to the Right Side the Div Overlay Profile),
I fixed that issue.. now Re-Update your codes:
*JUST THE STEP 3 / STARTING THE CODING PROCESS / THOSE 2 CODE BOXES REPLACE THEM (Sounds Like, Bandmembers)*
Afterwards it should be Perfectly Centered the Div Overlay.

........................................................................................
-December 25th 2008

Merry XMAX!!! EVERYBODY!!! =D

No real news here... updated a small thing inside F.A.Q. ... also got my First Contract from Japan (Female Artits - JUNCO) for a Music Profile...
I Hope I do get more contracts from over JAPAN Wink

-December 23rd 2008

2 days till XMAX!!! =D

I've started a new section: F.A.Q. more info
You know all those questions you probably will ask how to???... well there may be a solution for you there.

I've Added Inside *F.A.Q.*: How to import *Profile Views, *Online Now & *Where Your From (BAND PROFILES)
It explains many other things.. be sure to check it out!!!

-December 22nd 2008

I still haven't added the F.A.Q. Section, I'm getting quite busy helping out a few people, that are emailling me. So I hope later on today.. I get some time to working on that section.
I know for a FACT it will take me a few days to be complete since it will have allot, and yes it will have a *JUMP code in the section.. If you know what that is...
you understand.. its easier & faster for everybody to read an specific section on F.A.Q.

-December 21st 2008

Coming Soon - F.A.Q. SECTION
You know all those questions you probably will ask how to???... well there may be a solution for you there.
I hope by Tomorow, to have it starting already working & OBVIOUSLY Added in the Menu.

-December 20th 2008

I Updated the Shows Code inside the Tutorials, just changed it a bit Wider, now its 480px width, and well I also fixed an error of some Venue names that sometimes had more than 1 single line(on a Show Event Line)... I would recommend to make this new change in your Shows code

Replace your Beginning Shows code with this:

-December 19th 2008

Small little explanation for PHOTOSHOP USERS, do Realize this is not a WEBSITE you are creating, you are adding DIV IMAGES into another website(Myspace)

So if you made Slices, of the Art you made in PS, well the HTML you are given from *save For Web --> HTMl & IMAGES*
The codes of the HTML given, that you will only be using for the Myspace in the DIV CORE IMAGE SECTION *bandMembers* are...
MAKE SURE YOU ONLY USE FROM THE PS HTML GIVEN: (*Example)

Blah blahh all the

And thats how it should work as for it to be the Div Core Image of the Myspace from the PS Slices HTML code.

Don't Forget to set the Exact same WIDTH from the TABLE Code (given from PS) to set it the Same as the Div Core Image WIDTH *PX

-December 18th 2008

If any of you Myspace Developers or Myspace Div Overlay Apprentice, seem to have things not showing up... examples: Shows, Blogs, Myspace Player, Top Friends, Comments, Custom boxes ... or anything

MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING *MY TUTORIAL DIV OVERLAY CODES ONLY*(Do not mix codes from other places, Erase them) & PLACING ALL CODES(everything), EXACTLY WHERE I MENTION TO PLACE THEM Wink

Straight Correct Placement Methods:

MUSIC PROFILES
-Bio Section: Blogs, Top Friends, Comments
-Bandmembers Section: Div Core Image, Invisible Links, Floating Images, Music Player Div Code
-Influences Section: Custom Boxes, Music Player Placement Codes, Shows
-Sounds Like: Div Overlay Settings, Section Settings Alterations *Fonts/*Borders(Top Friends, Comments) **KATAMARI's SECTION MANAGER** http://abrax.us/Katamari/SectionManager.php

-December 14th 2008 PART 2

I FIXED THE NEW MYSPACE ERROR Wink it was simply adding !important on to the Height & Width you have on your Shows Placement Code.

as in example: height: 200px !important; width: 435px !important;

hehee okay it sounds so stupid, but I had allot people emailing me about the new issue, at least I found the Fix, Well I've updated all the music codes referring on that new issue FIX Wink

-December 14th 2008

New Known ISSUE!!! Sad Well Myspace Last night, they changed codes again(music myspaces).. well yes its all working fine, only that the *SHOWS* section, I would recomemnd everybody to place them on the Left Side of their Myspace Div Overlay Design. Okay, why you ask??? Well simply Myspace changed the code setting on the shows section its newly affected now... its having the same width(on its background) as the same width of your Div Core image size.

I've been many hours at it working on fixing it, it appears I haven't found any ways of fixing or changing its *background width settings on the show section*

If anybody makes a Fix please Email it to me, so that I could update the coding using your Fix.

For now, just place the Shows section on the LEFT SIDE, and you won't have any issues that way on the profile you are working with.

-December 5th 2008

I totally forgot to post this Weeks Ago, suddenly was surfing around bored.. decided to go visit Mark's Website... suddenly I remembered.... I have no clue if any of you guys are Blink 182 fans.. well READ the first Sentence here...

"in the midst of everything else that has happened lately, tom, travis, and i have all spoken together. first through a number of phone calls, and then a couple of weeks ago we all hung out for a few hours. they’ve all been great, very positive conversations. we’re just reconnecting as friends after four years of not talking. it’s a good thing. obviously the first question for a lot of people will be “does this mean a blink-182 reunion?” the answer is none of us know. we haven’t talked about it at all. right now it’s just good for the three of us to see one another, reconnect, and let the past be the past. the events of the past two months supersede everything that happened before. life is too short."
-Mark Hoppus (Blink 182, +44) *Nov 18th 2008 www.himynameismark.com

I'm guessing its close for a REUNION **BLINK 182**

-December 4th 2008

Standard (Personal) *RE-UPDATED - READY

Decided to take a mini break to Fix it up. Now its ready back again. =)

-December 3rd 2008

I'm honored to be contracted by MCA Records on designing on 2 new Artist they just signed.

Any other news... well really coding hard on a few updates from other clients, and well a few also new ones.
To be more honest 7 Clients in the same time.. yeah you guessed it *IM BUSY*, that is not counting the new MCA artists Razz

You noticed I eliminated the Personal Standard Profile Codes Tutorial.. sorry(many people got lost using it, I'm gonna make a new one), for now you may find that anywhere on the Internet through Google search for: Myspace Div Overlay
Expect some updates of the tutorial, around MID December I hope.
Back to top Go down
http://myspacedivs.info

DEECEMBER 2008
Page 1 of 1