MyspaceDivs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Div Overlays Tutorials for Standard & Music Profiles. A community for Developers & Users to help each other out with Div Overlays in Myspace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MYSPACEDIVS.INFO - PASS IT ON!!

FEBRUARY 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myspacedivs
Admin
myspacedivs

FEBRUARY 2009 Empty
PostSubject: FEBRUARY 2009   FEBRUARY 2009 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:36 pm

-February 25th 2009 Part 2

I think I have fixed the issue in: Music Myspace (With Display Image)

I totally forgot to include this code line in the Tutorial:

Place this code in "Headline Section"
</font><p><table class=H><td><table><td><p><font>

I have already adapted that code inside the New Tutorial, now it should be fixed.
I'm sorry for not providing that code line inside the tutorial.

........................................................................................
-February 25th 2009

*SORRY - URGENT - NEWS*
It seems there is a huge problem for the NEW Codes:
Music Myspace (With Display Image)

Many were saying it looks really messed up their profile after using those codes... I'm going to try to see what I placed wrong.

Here is a profile I made that has those Codes working: http://www.myspace.com/madcowmadcow2323
Will Only have it ON till Feb 27th the codes on that profile.

I need feedback, if it looks in the same place where the Default Image & Info is placed at:
Print Screen

And also let me know if you can see the Whole profile correctly.

If it does not look correctly for everybody that profile, I will decide to Eliminate that Tutorial. Honestly my bad & I'm truly Sorry for all your issues.

Sad

........................................................................................
-February 22nd 2009

Here is the Tutorial for: Apply Top Banner - Manual Tweaking

*THIS IS ONLY* for those who used: Music Myspace (With Display Image)
Will also work for users who used #4 of F.A.Q. Section.

-February 21st 2009

I have released: =)

MUSIC MYSPACE DIV OVERLAY + PROFILE DISPLAY IMAGE & INFO

*Includes:
Profile Display Image
From Where
Page Views
Online Now
Last Login
View My: Pics | Vids

Here is the LINK: Music Myspace (With Display Image)

*SORRY* Apply Top Banner CODE will not work properly (You'll have to manually tweak it, I'll later on Explain how to alter it to make it work)

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME TO HELP YOU WITH APPLY TOP BANNER FOR THIS NEW DIV OVERLAY CODING, I'll release a tutorial on it later on.

-February 8th 2009

Blink-182 Reunite To Present At Grammys, Tonight =)
more details: Click Here

-February 7th 2009

Finally had time to make updates on the Tutorials... Been Busy Too Many New Clients & Still have more.

Updated the "Music Profile Codes":
-Music Player & Shows Fix - A / B
-Music Player & NO Shows Fix - A / B

By the way they are already implemented (providing the Links) in the Music Myspace Div Tutorials on those sections.

If you have any other issues or questions with the MUSIC PROFILE TUTORIALS, head inside F.A.Q.

Please if you enjoy the MY FIX for the Music Player & Shows, please Donate me through paypal(this is not my Email): sendblink23@hotmail.com
Since I waste Hours on creating solutions, and try my best keeping my codes to work through all web browsers.
Back to top Go down
http://myspacedivs.info

FEBRUARY 2009
Page 1 of 1