MyspaceDivs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Div Overlays Tutorials for Standard & Music Profiles. A community for Developers & Users to help each other out with Div Overlays in Myspace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MYSPACEDIVS.INFO - PASS IT ON!!

NOVEMBER 2008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myspacedivs
Admin
myspacedivs

NOVEMBER 2008 Empty
PostSubject: NOVEMBER 2008   NOVEMBER 2008 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:32 pm

-November 17th 2008

I'm going to soon upload 1 Example of Each myspace tutorials, having the entire final codes complete, so that many of you could understand how things must be placed, showing the final project.

Just incase I'm certain all the codes work perfectly, since I test on all platforms (PC, Mac & Linux) and all most used Web Browsers (Internet Explorer 7 - 8 beta, Safari, Fire Fox 3,Chrome , Opera)

........................................................................................
-November 10th 2008

If you want to be Sponsored in this Website, Email Me.

Also if you find anything useful around for codings or anything else, let me know i'll add it here.

........................................................................................
-November 5th 2008

Congratulations To OBAMA!!! =P

I'm starting a new section: TWEAKS / EFFECTS more info
Adding some codes you might want to know to add great effects to your Div Overlays, ending this week I should be having tons of codes there.

-November 4th 2008

Yeah I Voted.. hehee at Puerto Rico!!! =P
I called a few friends of mine from the states, like 97% of them voted for Obama

I Re-Updated minor Codes on all sections, if you had any errors Before NOW they are FIXED! =)

-November 2nd 2008

US PRESIDENTIAL VOTINGS ARE NEAR.. blahhhh!!! =P

Music (With Image over Top Ads) *READY
Back to top Go down
http://myspacedivs.info

NOVEMBER 2008
Page 1 of 1