MyspaceDivs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Div Overlays Tutorials for Standard & Music Profiles. A community for Developers & Users to help each other out with Div Overlays in Myspace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MYSPACEDIVS.INFO - PASS IT ON!!

JANUARY 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myspacedivs
Admin
myspacedivs

JANUARY 2009 Empty
PostSubject: JANUARY 2009   JANUARY 2009 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:35 pm

-January 28th 2009

I Removed *Music (With Image over Top Ads)...

Simply because it isn't needed anymore(it was quite confusing for many People), So I'll just provide Apply Top Banner

It's way Easier(its Eileen's Generator)... and will not affect your Div Overlay (Code/Art), you can change that image alone much more easier.
Just Copy & Paste the Given Code... into the Very Top in your BANDMEMBERS SECTION. (You will have to remove this code, when ever you don't want a Top image)

Make sure you select PAGE TYPE: mySpace Band

*NOTE* I Still haven't updated the Music Player code from inside *Music Profiles* Tutorial.. I'll try update it Tomorrow(I have a few Clients i'm currently working on)

........................................................................................
-January 26 2009

I managed to fix the *Auto Play* Issue... now Music Player auto starts With my Fix =)
Thanx to with Messing around with our Music players *Me(Erick) & Jordan Baker*

MYSPACE MUSIC PLAYER & SHOWS CODE FIX *A

If the Above one doesn't work for you try this one below

MYSPACE MUSIC PLAYER & SHOWS CODE FIX *B

*NO* IT STILL IS NOT IMPLEMENTED IN THE TUTORIALS, just use the Above Link.

My Proof it works *MY TEST-PAGE*: http://www.myspace.com/madcowmadcow23

........................................................................................
-January 25th 2009

This is actually *A* Solution and Works on All Web Browsers

It is pretty Hard to Explain... I actually Made a Separate Link just for that ONLY

MYSPACE MUSIC PLAYER & SHOWS CODE FIX *A

If the Above one doesn't work for you try this one below

MYSPACE MUSIC PLAYER & SHOWS CODE FIX *B

*NO* IT STILL IS NOT IMPLEMENTED IN THE TUTORIALS, just use the Above Link.

My Proof it works *MY TEST-PAGE*: http://www.myspace.com/madcowmadcow23

-January 24th 2009

This Sucks.. myspace made another code changes... when i created this Fix, scroll bars were working for Internet Explorer, but I guess a few hours later (Myspace) made changes .. so My *FIX* on my last NEWS here....

Does not gives you Scroll Bars on Internet Explorer Anymore.. =(

I'll find the solution and WRITE IT HERE, as soon as I can.

-January 23rd 2009 PART 4

HERE IS THE FIX FINALLY!!!!!!! - With Scroll Bars + Positioning All Browsers
*Note Erase your Shows & Music Player Codes. Just use this and *Modify the Placement & Colors.
ALIGN THE SHOWS FIRST!!! THEN ALIGN THE MUSIC PLAYER =P

!-Style Shows-! !-END Style Shows-!

Explained how to position this:

Shows: Give both the same exact TOP & LEFT PX Values
div[id="profile_bandschedule"] {position:absolute; width:358px !important; height:390px; overflow:auto; overflow-x:hidden; top:1433px; left:560px;} table table td.text div {position:absolute; !important; top:1443px !important; left:560px;}

Music Player: Safari/IE/Chrome/Etc Positioning: html* td.text div div, table table td.text object

Firefox Positioning: td.text div div, table table td.text object

-January 23rd 2009 PART 3

TEMPORARY SOLUTION - KNOWN ISSUE: *SHOWS* No Scroll Bars (Works Positioning on All browsers)
I made this Fix originally Last Year... I can't believe somebody had it Saved still. Razz

The problem is the same how Blogs acts it has NO WAY TO ALTER the HEIGHT & WIDTH
*Note Erase your Shows & Music Player Codes. Just use this and *Modify the Placement & Colors.

For positioning the Shows, use only TOP & MARGIN-LEFT.

MUSIC PLAYER SAFARI POSITIONING: html* table td table td.text object

MUSIC PLAYER FIREFOX POSITIONING: table td table td.text object

-January 23rd 2009 PART 2

PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME FOR HELP,
I'M CURRENTLY WORKING ON TOTAL NEW MYSPACE DIV OVERLAY CODES
SO PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER EMAILING ME

I'll post again When I'm finished with the new Whole Myspace Div Overlay Codes, it will be posted in a few Days.

-January 23rd 2009 PART 1

HERE IS THE MUSIC PLAYER FIX: *It is not a Permanent Fix Yet*
I cleaned up The Code *UPDATED AGAIN*
Known Issue: *FIRE FOX* it doesn't position the same way as all the other Browsers, its way Off on Top Alignment.
Works Perfectly On: Safari, Internet Explorer (7 - 8 beta), Google Chrome & Opera
I would simply suggest for now.. ignore FireFox, just position with the other Browsers.

!-Style Shows-! !-END Style Shows-!
I STILL HAVENT UPDATED THE CODES INSIDE MY TUTORIALS SO JUST USE THIS FOR YOUR SHOWS & MUSIC PLAYER!!!
*All Thanx To: Jordan Baker
myspace.com/jordanisaboy

-January 22nd 2009

I've added 2 New codes inside the F.A.Q. Section
-Hide Top Friends, Comments or Both of them
-Hide the Red/Maroon Music Navigation Bar

About the Templates, I'm getting hammered on Clients... its getting pretty annoying
Hey its paying Clients, I have deadlines for all... And well that is much more priority than Templates.

I have 5 new Clients right now & 2 Special Clients (I randomly picked 2 Donators & offered them instead of templates I'll Custom Design their Myspace)

I'm Sorry *All Other Donators, I'm working as fast as I can... I hate being an awesome Myspace Designer & Coder (I get noticed everywhere in the world already by this website) =P.

-January 14th 2009

I've come back earlier from the small tour, Well I've gotten no lie more than 150+ emails.. Hello!!!.. don't you guys know how to read the *LATEST NEWS*, I do not have a Laptop, I mentioned that I only have a Desktop.. so on the Trip of the small tour with my band... I did not have any computer with me... in other words i only had my iphone (in Which does not work whats so ever for myspace .. to help or make any tests).. Anyways I was glad on being able to manage on the REPLY all emails I received (through my iPhone) and THANK YOU all for the GOOD LUCK with my shows, they all went AWESOME!!! =)

Anyways ... yes over days thanks to my dear friend *Iman A*, she mentioned me.. about Myspace making new code changes.. and well the only thing affected was the *ONLINE ICONs* on Top Friends & Comments... "They All Looked HUGE"

Well I did many tests today since i got home... I figured the only solution to work through all web browsers, was simply to hide the *icon, and only have shown the words "Online Now"

How to do that??

Add this style tag in your *Bio Section*

Afterwards... take your time.. and look inside your *Bio Section* and find your Top Friends or Comments Codes... and look for this line:
table.friendsComments .ImgOnlineNow {width:40px !important;} *Your PX value may be different than this Example*

If you don't have it Add it inside with some Style tags. Change like this:
table.friendsComments .ImgOnlineNow {height:0 !important; width:0 !important;}

I've just updated all the Tutorials, having that code changes already adapted.

Well now I'm going to focus on restarting to make again the Templates as I promised since allot of you already have donated in advanced, Thank you so much for the support.. I'm going to do the best as I can to make those Templates, for all of you to use them and especially Experiment & Edit with them to create your Own Custom Div Overlay.

-January 3rd 2009

Was currently working on the plans on the *Templates... but I'm gonna be pretty late on Delivery.

I have 4 private shows on Miami & Orlando with my band, I'm leaving tonight Saturday and well I won't have my computer (its a Desktop)... So I'll be back home, January 15th

It sucks I still have so much work between Clients & creating the Templates, but well *MY BAND COMES FIRST*

I'll post when I do come back Home.. and a few days afterwards I'll release at least around 5 templates.
I'm truely really sorry to all of you who have emailed me on Being intrested on the Templates, don't worry its just a few days.
Back to top Go down
http://myspacedivs.info

JANUARY 2009
Page 1 of 1