MyspaceDivs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Div Overlays Tutorials for Standard & Music Profiles. A community for Developers & Users to help each other out with Div Overlays in Myspace.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MYSPACEDIVS.INFO - PASS IT ON!!

MARCH 2009

Go down 
AuthorMessage
myspacedivs
Admin
myspacedivs

MARCH 2009 Empty
PostSubject: MARCH 2009   MARCH 2009 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:37 pm

-March 25th 2009

The NEW Website is almost done, were currently making new adaptations to it with art & forum sections.

We will release it to the Public on APRIL 2009 =D
Make sure the first thing you do is REGISTER - And Definately start talking lets make it an active Community, pass it to all your friends.

I will be using the SPLASH PAGE of the Website for Band Exposer & Designer Exposer, I will set up POLLs for all of you to VOTE for the TOP 5 Bands & Designers of the Month.. they will be featured in the Main page for a whole month. What do you think?? nice right... hehee Some Exposer for all of you guys.

The point of the Forum is for all of you to get Better in coding, get better known out there, since I recieve so many traffic... its Best to share it with Everyone & well the most important one.. I want people to start communicating with everybody else... you notice something new... POST IT! A whole community just for all you guys.

Allot of things will be featured in the new Forum, Tips on how to Expand your Fan Base, grow in Friends, etc... Simply how to get the Word out that you Exist (Obviously only Registered Members will get access to those features Tips).

On other NEWS, I have fixed up the entire Standard Profiles Tutorial.. *Yes no more Flash issues conflicting with the Myspace Default Music Player.. it all works now 100% revamped & updated to latest myspace Codings.

MY EMAIL IS BACK!! You may comeback to ask for help! Woohoooooooo... NO MORE NEWS TILL I RELEASE THE FORUM WEBSITE =D

........................................................................................
-March 13th 2009

Decided to remove my Email, Sorry "I will ignore any incoming new Emails"
Right now, Making total changes to the whole website

What can I share...

I will be turning it into a Forum, so that all of you users can become a Community of helping each other out, what better way.. everybody giving their opinions & ideas together so that we all become better at this.

So I'm going to be very busy for a few days, till I finish it.. once its done.. my website will simply be: http://www.myspacedivs.info
All the other Domains will just have a LINK inside to Click here to enter the website.. and you will Re-Direct to the Official Website *Forum

Stay tuned pretty soon, once opened "SIGN UP & START TALKING". I'll also be selecting Moderators for the website.. it will have a section for all of you to EXPOSER your Band (myspace) .. a couple of tricks too to help you get out more... much much more.

You visitors will create the Community & its Services of the Forum of my Website.

........................................................................................
-March 10th 2009

By tomorrow I'll have the small updates in the Tutorials, more user-friendly & I'll also include a little CSS tutorial for the noobs.

Updates Coming: "User-Friendly Versions"
*Standard Profiles
*Music Profiles
*F.A.Q.
*Tweaks/Effects
*CSS/Noob (New Section - For Complete Starters to Understand CSS)

Yesterday, I Formatted my Computer & well reinstalled all the OS's I use.. and right now I'm currently installing all software programs.. I hope by Tonight to have everything set up.. so that I can make all the Tutorial *updates (AT least to release some of the changes Tomorrow).

-March 6 2009

*UPDATE* (2:53pm)

Hey guys did you notice, We have a new Music Player for Band Profiles & Standard Profiles?

My opinion I like it, even though its kind of a copycat from a Custom Music Player Available online around.

Anyways My Codes (Music Profile) is still Intact incase if you asking Wink

I hope they don't make anymore code change soon...

*UPDATE* (1:17pm)

It seems Myspace Decided to put back Working *Top Friends & Comments*

So, YES you may still use my Top Friends & Comments codes from Standard Profiles

=)

*OLD* (4:15am)

I Recommend people NOT to use my entire Standard Profile codes, since I will be updating it entirely pretty soon, there have been some new code changes.. it is really weird the new errors that I'm going to fix, and also... some minor errors I provided wrong in my codes by mistake on that tutorial.

Do Not Use from Standard Profiles: *Music Player* & *Top Friends + Comments* codes
By Tuesday(I'm expecting), I will place the new codes for Standard profiles.

So Far for Music Profiles, everything is working 100% =)

No new code changes needed, just going to add some things for beginners to understand it better.

Also going to add in Tweaks/Effects, some Opacity codes & other stuff I have found that seem really cool.. I hope on Tuesday to release all these new stuff & changes.
Back to top Go down
http://myspacedivs.info

MARCH 2009
Page 1 of 1